Excellent business hotel in the heart of the beautiful Polanco neighborhood. Clean rooms, excellent service and a well appointed work out facility. The biggest draw to this hotel though is the fantastic location. The area is full of wonderful restaurants and shops and is only a short walk to Chapultepec park and it's amazing museums. I will definitely look at coming back to this hotel for a holiday trip.
My only complaint is that there is no pool at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental