Over the years i have chosen different hotels to stay when in mexico city. The service is slow, very inefficient, the rooms are very dated and on one occassion my perfume was simply stolen from my room while i was still staying there. Despite my reporting of the theft and my request to the front desk manager to return the perfume, nothing came of it. Just words and that was it. I barely received an apology. I would recommend people to stay at the W instead, or the marriot . Significantly better service, and much better rooms. Both hotels are next door to this one and you are far more likely to leave with what you came with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental