We have just recently departed from a stay at the Presidente InterContinental Hotel in Mexico City and wanted to share with fellow Tripadvisor readers our exemplary experience. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and at home. We were kindly greeted by Ms. Joslin Fuentes Diaz, who informed us to contact her personally should we need anything. Then when we arrived in the wonderful suite, which we were upgraded to, a lovely bottle of wine and cheese and crackers were there waiting for us. This special amenity was thoughtfully sent to us by Ms. Christina Chapa, along with a lovely welcome note. Further, we also have Christina to thank, along with Mr. Mario Laguna for making every aspect of our stay exceptional.
From the moment Mr. Laguna answered the phone and graciously took our reservation to his connecting us with Ms. Chapa to assist with any personal needs our stay was perfect.
They were each attentive, gracious and displayed excellent follow through and oversight. In sum, impeccable service.
We feel compelled to also mention that the gracious service, which Ms. Chapa and Mr. Laguna excelled at, extended throughout the staff at this hotel. Staff members were constantly opening doors, greeting us kindly with smiling faces and anticipating our needs. And while we were the recipients of such fine service we were in a beautiful hotel with superb restaurants, lovely shops, situated in the most convenient location in Polanco.
On a personal note, we make all of these observations from the vantage point of having stayed hundreds of nights at not only InterContinental Hotels, but other luxury collection hotels as well. However, after our stand out experience this past week, the Presidente InterContinental has become a destination hotel for us.
This hotel and it’s staff do the InterContinental brand proud and inspire us to be frequent guests and compel us to provide a hearty recommendation for this special Polanco hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental