InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
  • Room Service
Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel(Mexico City)
Suites Obelisk(Mexico City)
Hotel Habita(Mexico City)
Las Alcobas(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Hotel Polanco(Mexico City)
Las Suites(Mexico City)
1,679 results
All reviewsau pied de cochonalfredo di romathe club loungepolanco areachapultepec parknational auditoriumwalking distancebusiness tripbusiness centerhigh floorexecutive floorconcierge desklobby bargreat areaenjoyed my stayfantastic locationsafe area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This must be my 35th stay over 11 years at this hotel; it was clearly the best. The lobby and most rooms have been remodeled/refurbrished and now match the quality of the very good/excellent restaurants. Ms. Joslin Fuentes Diaz , Front Office Director, deserves special credit for helping make this stay so successful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Miguel Angel A, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Presidente InterContinental Mexico City Team we thank for your feedback in this social network. We feel proud about your gentle comments about our Front Desk Manager and our restaurants.
Thank you very much for your patronage and your consistent preference.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Location and great views are the plus side. Rooms look old, lobby is too busy and aesthetically gerrymandered, service is merely OK (uncharacteristic of Mexico) and the club for ambassadors is not to the standards of other Intercontinentals in Asia or the US. A night here costs as much as a night in the IC Bangkok, which is so significantly better (same for Saigón, for instance). In the Polanco area, which is the place to stay in Mexico City, the Nikko is slightly better and the JW Marriott is significantly better (but also more expensive). If our employer keeps paying we would come back because we love the location and get the perks of being ambassador, but if we were using our own money we would never stay at this IC.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Cane_Cattivo21

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your mail and taking your time to give us your most valuable feedback.

We feel very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your aesthetic service expectations. We have shared your comment in our Operations Committee in order to be more aware to what distinguished customers as you expect from us.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I strongly recommend the InterContinental at Mexico City, it has the best service I can wish from any Hotel staff around the world.
Since my first minute there I felt more welcomed than at my own home, people are fantastic and the rooms are perfect for my business needs, it holds for me the perfect combination of comfort and style.
I used one of their restaurants, Zhen Shanghai, for dinner with my customers, delightful, simply delighful.
I really want to re-live my experience at this Hotel, the best in Polanco and in Mexico City.

Room Tip: Park View Executive Lounge Floors have a breathtaking sight of the city.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Presidente InterContinental Mexico City Team we thank for your feedback in this social network. We feel proud about your gentle comments about our staff service, comfort and style of our rooms and our original Zhen Shanghai restaurant.

Thank you very much for your patronage.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I feel very pleased about my recent stay at Mexico City, I traveled for a Congress to Mexico City and I found that the city and the neighborhood where the Hotel is located are perfectly safe and entertaining. Restaurants at and around the premises are awesome. My favorite one The Palm, the best NY style place I have been to outside of US.
My room was spacious and comfortable, room service worked very well for me, which I appreciate.
I tried other hotels before, but this time I found my place to Stay at Mexico City.

Room Tip: Park View rooms are splendid, try one.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Presidente InterContinental Mexico City Team we thank for your preference in Mexico City and for your feedback in this social network. We feel proud about your gentle comments about our safe location, room comfortness and The Palm restaurant.

Thank you very much for your patronage.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Overall it was a good choice, but the TV was broken and the shower nozzle was splashing water on one side without control. For the price, those details should not be present.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Guest,

We have talked about your case in our Operations Committe and definitively, just as you mention, those details about the TV and shower nozzle should not be present
Therefore, we have reinforced our Maintenance procedures accordingly.

Once more, thank you very much for taking your time to give us your most valuable feedback.