Ways to Experience La Condesa
from $65.00
from $66.84
from $94.80
More Info
All reviews parque mexico nice neighborhood lovely tree safe neighborhood walk around chapultepec park trendy stroll trees libraries avenida airbnb roma homes upscale metro galleries
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2016

We stayed a week in this area. It is a nice neighborhood full of locals and some foreigners. Lots of younger 20s to 30s crowd. Lots of restaurants and a couple of parks to walk around. I believe the night scene here is lively due to all the restaurants and pubs around the area within walking distance. We used the OXXO minimart which was very good clean and because they scan the items they will not rip you off. We went to a local store and the guy was entering the info in a calculator and added a few numbers so even though OXXO was a bit further I preferred to use them. There was also a 7Eleven but we didn't go there. We walked at night for dinner without issues, lots of people out- felt relatively safe. Overall nice area to stay if you want to see less tourists.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 15, 2016

We chose to stay in the Red Tree House in this neighborhood because it was quiet, had great restaurants, was safe and had two small lovely parks. Some great arts and crafts details on the houses in the neighborhood as well. A great respite from the busyness of the Centro Histórico. A cab ride away, however, but well worth the fare.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

every city has a hip, overpriced neighborhood - this is Mexico City's. It's mostly fake, expensive and uninteresting. go to Roma if you want unique places and an original arts scene. There are a few hidden gem's in Condessa and I have had fun there, but it's nothing to run out and explore.

2  Thank kitcheninja
Reviewed April 4, 2016

A good neighborhood to visit for mid price meals that are well cooked and nutritious. Not as exquisite as Polanco but adequate.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

I booked myself in to an Air B and B here for 5 nights in March. After the 5 nights, I asked if I could have another 5.

I had originally planned to head off to some other far flung destination for some diving or beach action, but I was so totally blown away by this charming district that I was happy to stay put.

An amazing selection of restaurants, coffee shops, stores and places to walk takes your breath away. No end of things to do. Subway and Metro Bus access too. A great base for exploring Mexico City.

2  Thank 275IanM