“Nice, convenient Hotel ”

Hilton Mexico City Airport
Ranked #48 of 310 Hotels in Mexico City
“Nice, convenient Hotel ”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Once you've struggled to get through immigration, collect bags etc, you'll welcome the fact that the Hilton is in T1, particularly if you've got a late flight in.
Rooms are great, beds are comfy, but hot water does take a few mins to come through.
Pleasant staff, the breakfast is fine. Overall, very happy traveller.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest;
All staff of Hilton Mexico City give you our sincerly thanks for send us your comments. We are really proud to know that you had an excellent stay and also you could find very convenint our location.
Hope to see you soon.
Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tulum, Mexico
Reviewed November 5, 2013

they say they are called the Hilton.. well what a joke!
all started with the booking process:
we need an hotel pet friendly, so we called the Double Tree Hilton and they directed us to Hilton Mexico City Airport guaranteeing it was pet friendly. we did the reservation through phone. arriving at the hotel, front desk tells us they are not pet friendly any more and they will charge us an extra 50US because of our dog. also we asked a double room with a king size bed! another surprise, the room has two full beds! fantastic! i guess one will be to our dog then! the one they don't accept anymore.
to end the adventure, no one helped us with our luggage to the room and my boyfriend was the one dragging the trolley down the hall but surprisingly the bellboy followed us all the way to the room and then asked the trolley back. are you seriously?????!!!!!!!!!
what a joke! air conditioning in the room seams you are in siberia and front desk was no so helpful. well when you are paying 300US to stay at a airport hotel, please!!!!! .... conclusion: how dare you call this place the HILTON???!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest;
I really appreciate you bring to me your comments about your last visit. We really apologize for the confusion that you had. I would like to explain you that we don't recive pets anymore since the last month. we made an exception with you and offer you a room with your pet.the extra price that you mentioned that is handled by the admission of pets.
Please allow us another opportunity in your future visit to Mexico to serve you deserve.

Travelers are raving about these Mexico City hotels

Union, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Outdated, noisy, smelly and poor internet service is only the beginning. Every morning walking out to the parking garage was the worst stench you have ever smelled. The rooms must have cardboard walls because I could hear everything in the room next door. Forget about using the internet. It was the slowest connection you could get. I would not recommend staying in the Airport Hilton Mexico City when there are other options available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I had a short overnight layover in Mexico City, so for convenience we decided to make our lives easy and find a hotel at the airport. All-in-all it was an average hotel, but compared to other airport Hilton's I've stayed at, it was sub-par. The service was excellent, the room was clean, and the beds comfortable. However, we had a room overlooking the busy drop-off/arrival street for the airport, so most of the night there were sounds of car horns and trucks beeping as they backed up. My wife doesn't remember hearing any of it, but I'm a light sleeper so maybe it was just me. I wouldn't not stay here again because the location is perfect for early flights, but next time I'm in Mexico City I'll try another place and see how they compare.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is the only hotel actually inside Terminal 1 of MEX international airport; if you are flying in or out at uncomfortable hours, this is definitely, both in quality and location, the best place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Salvador M
relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guest;
We would like to give you thank you for your kind comments. these are very important for us, because it makes all staff work very hard every day in order to offer all of you the best quality.
We hope we can see you during your next trip to the area.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Internet is extremely limited and slow. Rooms are clean but have an "old" smell to them. AC system did not work as well as it should have - could not keep the room consistantly cool. I guess you are paying 100% for the location, but for me and my family, it is not worth it and I will not be doing it again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest;
I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for filling out the survey for your recent visit to the Hilton Airport Mexico City. Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences and I truly thank you for filling out a survey.
We would like to share with you that at this time we made some modifications with the wireless internet signal by offering a better coverage. we know how important is it for all our guest.
We would like to give us another opportunity to stay once in order to show you how can give you a different experience.
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is old, the carpet in the hallways a bit disgusting although while I was there it appeared that they were starting to replace it. Breakfast buffet was nothing to write home about as compared to even the Hampton Inns that I have frequented. There is a restroom in the lobby adjacent to the restaurant area. There is a ramp leading up to a short hallway where the restrooms are. Next to the ramp are some stairs, painted black making them very hard to see as I found out one morning as I returned from the restroom to the lobby. My left foot hit the ramp and my right hit the air and then maybe the last step or floor below. I fell HARD. Now I would consider myself agile as I'm a snowboarder and soccer player but it was a rather shocking fall. My coworker notified the front desk who in turn provided me a "commment card". He also asked for some ice as my ankle swelled within seconds to the size of a softball. It took a ridiculous amount of time to get the ice and needless to say, I did not fill out the comment card! As a result of this little spill, I was diagnosed with a severe ankle sprain and a partially torn anterior ligament. I missed 2 weeks of work, had significant pain, swelling and bruising after which I had to complete three weeks of physical therapy. Three months later, I'm back to soccer but still dealing with pain and swelling. The Hilton made no effort to contact me. But I've heard that the steps are clearly marked now.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest;
We really sorry for the incident that you had during your last visit.Be sure that we will verify the acces to the ramp that you mention us in order to avoid recurrence of such situations.
We would like to give us another opportunity in your next visit to Mexico City to show you how important is for us.
Thank you very much and my sincerly apologize.