“Best place to stay at MEX airport”

Hilton Mexico City Airport
Ranked #44 of 305 Hotels in Mexico City
Vancouver, Canada
“Best place to stay at MEX airport”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is the only hotel actually inside Terminal 1 of MEX international airport; if you are flying in or out at uncomfortable hours, this is definitely, both in quality and location, the best place to stay.

1 Thank Salvador M
relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guest;
We would like to give you thank you for your kind comments. these are very important for us, because it makes all staff work very hard every day in order to offer all of you the best quality.
We hope we can see you during your next trip to the area.
Thank you very much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Internet is extremely limited and slow. Rooms are clean but have an "old" smell to them. AC system did not work as well as it should have - could not keep the room consistantly cool. I guess you are paying 100% for the location, but for me and my family, it is not worth it and I will not be doing it again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest;
I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for filling out the survey for your recent visit to the Hilton Airport Mexico City. Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences and I truly thank you for filling out a survey.
We would like to share with you that at this time we made some modifications with the wireless internet signal by offering a better coverage. we know how important is it for all our guest.
We would like to give us another opportunity to stay once in order to show you how can give you a different experience.

Travelers are raving about these Mexico City hotels

Tucson, AZ
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is old, the carpet in the hallways a bit disgusting although while I was there it appeared that they were starting to replace it. Breakfast buffet was nothing to write home about as compared to even the Hampton Inns that I have frequented. There is a restroom in the lobby adjacent to the restaurant area. There is a ramp leading up to a short hallway where the restrooms are. Next to the ramp are some stairs, painted black making them very hard to see as I found out one morning as I returned from the restroom to the lobby. My left foot hit the ramp and my right hit the air and then maybe the last step or floor below. I fell HARD. Now I would consider myself agile as I'm a snowboarder and soccer player but it was a rather shocking fall. My coworker notified the front desk who in turn provided me a "commment card". He also asked for some ice as my ankle swelled within seconds to the size of a softball. It took a ridiculous amount of time to get the ice and needless to say, I did not fill out the comment card! As a result of this little spill, I was diagnosed with a severe ankle sprain and a partially torn anterior ligament. I missed 2 weeks of work, had significant pain, swelling and bruising after which I had to complete three weeks of physical therapy. Three months later, I'm back to soccer but still dealing with pain and swelling. The Hilton made no effort to contact me. But I've heard that the steps are clearly marked now.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest;
We really sorry for the incident that you had during your last visit.Be sure that we will verify the acces to the ramp that you mention us in order to avoid recurrence of such situations.
We would like to give us another opportunity in your next visit to Mexico City to show you how important is for us.
Thank you very much and my sincerly apologize.
Mexico, Mexico
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great hotel, on the airport grounds and easily accessible. Restaurant is just a few floor down and there is no need to challenge traffic to find some place to stay. Check in, rest and enjoy, you´ll start your next trip reborn.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest;
Thank you very much for all your kind comments about your recent stay.All staff are glad to know that you enjoy it.As you mentioned our location is very convenient, because we are just in the 3rd floor of international and domestic arrivals and departure flights.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Thank you.
Sincerly.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I arrived tired from a long flight was greeted by helpful smiling staff. Was checked in and the bell staff helped me to my room. I ordered room service and this was excellent. Food was good. Checked out the next day and everyone was most helpful. I will stay at the hotel on my way home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Madam:
Is a really pleasure to know that you enjoy your last stay with us. each comment is very important.
We like to know that our staff treated you as you deserve.And also we hope can see you in your future trip to Mexico City.
Linz, Austria
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Hilton hotel is right inside terminal 1, but you won't hear any airplane noise. The hotel is a bit older and there is quite a bit of wear and tear, but the excellent bilingual staff makes up for that. The restaurant serves a great breakfast with cooked-to-order items and from the lobby to the gates it is only a matter of minutes. Perfect place to stay for a layover or an early morning departure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
relacionespublicas2, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Guest;
All staff apprecite your kind comments, your opinion is very important for us.
As you mentioned our brakfast start since 5:15 in the morning and our location is very near to domestic and international departures and arrivals .
We hope can see you in your next visit.
Boston, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Mexico City Airport in October 2013. It was my first time staying at this property. The hotel met my expectations in most ways. It was clean, comfortable and lived up to the Hilton brand. Check in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and had a large and functional work-desk. Ample power outlets ensured fully charged devices. I ate dinner at the bar while watching Monday Night Football. The food was good. Breakfast in the restaurant was similar to buffet breakfasts at most upscale business hotels in Mexico. I was charged for the full buffet and I had to remind the server that I had only had the continental buffet. He quickly adjusted my bill with no issues. Two criticisms: 1. The Internet signal in my room was quite poor. My room was one of the furthest from the lobby, and it is clear that their wireless access point is near the lobby. Recommend staying close to lobby for better internet signal. 2. The central lighting in the guest room was either fluorescent or low-power LED. I am not fond of this lighting.

Dear Guest;
Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences .
At this moment we are being conducted a change in the broadband internet in order to have a better signal.
All staff hope we can have another opportunity to serve you soon.
Thanks