We chose this hotel for the garden, wanting a haven from MC. We also chose a master suite with private terrace. Overall it was a good experience but I would hesitate to return. It was quiet, in late April, but our private terrace was not private, shared with 3 other master suites with only 3 chairs. First night we had 5 Venezuelan women next door, one totally mad and drunk, next two nights luckily no one. But, it is not a private terrace. Without the mad Venezuelans, we had, on saturday evening until 7pm, something like a Mex business school marketing class next to our private terrace, with 15 participants, on Sunday a large Mexican family noisily playing with children until late afternoon, neither were guests of the hotel but did noisily take over the garden.
Suite was exceptionally large, with dated 1960s furniture, all in immaculate condition. We did chill out a bit, and there are some convenient restaurants nearby, and the hotel introduced us to Pedro, who was a great taxi guide for a couple of days.
So overall Ok, but read the reviews carefully!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City