We celebrated my birthday weekend here. It was not the first time I have stayed here and rooms are fine. Views are good. They have tough competition in rooms from Four Seasons and St. Regis and views from St. Regis.
However, the spa is the best in Mexico City and it was the ultimate luxury and reasonably priced at $1665 M.N. for a 75 minute massage and unlimited use of the faciilities. We spent four hours there and left in heaven.
I had not been to this place's Sunday brunch in years and we did that on Sunday before heading home. It is not in the lobby anymore but in the Los Canarios restaurant. It was OK but not worth repeating.
I will most definitely be back at the spa if nothing else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City