1,904 results
All reviews los canarios great hotel business trip upgraded to a suite walking distance turn down service excellent location per day chapultepec park excellent stay room service anthropology museum fitness center an upgrade concierge service comfortable rooms four seasons
Reviewed February 23, 2018

I decided to stay at the Marquis Reforma instead of the JW Marriot in the Polanco district because it was near an event I was attending across the street. I was not disappointed! The location was perfect, and safe. I walked several blocks to dinner and never felt unsafe. The room was beautiful and the hotel smelled of lemon throughout, so the "spa" part of the hotel was alive and well. But the BEST part of my stay was the warmth and hospitality of the staff, in every area of the hotel, including front desk, restaurant, maid service, etc. The warmth of the Mexican people is very much represented at the Marquis Reforma. You must eat at the Los Canarios restaurant in the hotel Great food and exceptional service. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: February 2018
SaraLMarquis, Quality Manager at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing all those good comments in regards to your recent stay at Marquis Reforma Hotel & spa.

Our best reward to our efforts is a happy guest like you, as our aim is to take great care of each and every guest by providing a hospitality service to make you feel at home.

Thank you for your review. I will be glad to share it with our team, I am sure it will encourage them to keep offering you an outstanding service every time you stay with us.

Marquis Reforma appreciate your preference and we look forward to welcoming you at home away from home.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed February 18, 2018

It was a great experience in every respect. I want to particularly compliment Obed for his great assistance at the front desk. Moises at the Los Canarios restaurant was an awesome waiter. The room's amenities were very nice and clean. The views of the city from the room were spectacular. It is close to everything.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
SaraLMarquis, Quality Manager at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Brazzini,

There is nothing more rewarding for us than knowing you lived a great experience with us, as our aim is to make you feel at home by providing an excellent service and premises to make you feel comfortable.

Thank you for sharing all those good comments, it makes us feel we are doing a good job to get your satisfaction.

I will be glad to share your comments with our team, specially with Obed and Moises. Be sure it will encourage them to keep offering you an excellent service any time you visit us.

Marquis Reforma appreciates your preference and it would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

great hotel, very convenient, lovely breakfasts , lovely spa and gym, very helpful staff who organised several day trips for us, would definitely stay again, clean big rooms, great for children, what more can I say

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Juliette,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa.

We always do our best to create memorable experiences to our guest to make them feel at home. Thank you for your comments.

We appreciate your preference and it will be a pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here almost a week and enjoyed it. My room was huge, more like a suite. The bed is comfortable. There’s a nespresso machine in the room which is good for a European with 4am jet lag. The spa is very good and I was able to swim each day- unusually for a city hotel the pool is long enough for laps not to get too boring. The staff are very helpful. There were a few annoying flaws: my key card didn’t always work in the lift; the hotel charges for nespresso capsules (why?); the WiFi is slow and the plug sockets by the bed are hard to reach. But these are minor irritants. I’d happily go back- although I would cross the street for breakfast at the Four Seasons...

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa.

We are so pleased to learn our facilities in the room, the spa and the food met your expectation.

We appreciate your feedback in reference to the key card and the plug socket. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience it may caused you. Corrective actions have been taken.

Thank you for your preference and we yearn to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

My friend and I stayed for a week in February and enjoyed all the amenities of the Marquis Reforma. There is a swimming pool and an elegant spa with steam, sauna and pools, past an extensive gym facility. The restaurants offer delicious entrees, very reasonable prices and very friendly and attentive staff. Our room was comfortable and had all the amenities we needed, and some surprises like little sweets on our pillows in the evening. The location is just steps from Chaupultepec Park and all its wonderful museums -- especially the Archeology Museum, certainly one of the world's finest. Eco-bike rentals, lots of cafes and shops, attentive staff made our stay truly memorable in all good ways. The concierge-arranged tours with Martin Recillas were illuminating and comprehensive. Special kudos to Ivan, Adan and Naranjo. We'll be back!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
SaraLMarquis, Quality Manager at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Barbara,

I am writing to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa with us.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that our staff was very helpful.

I would like to let you know that our guests´ satisfaction is our main priority so they can live a very enjoyable experience with us, as you mentioned. Thank you for pointing out our privilege location.

I will be glad to share your comments with our staff, especially with the Concierge area, Martin, Ivan, Adan and Mr. Naranjo. They will be happy to know about them. Be sure it will encourage them to keep doing a good job.

Marquis Reforma appreciates your preference and looks forward to welcoming you soon again.