I think this hotel is one of the best choices to stay in Mexico City because the rooms are big and conformable the staff is nice, the location is also good,the breakfast is really great there also `lunch food` in the breakfast.The Japanese restaurant inside the hotel is really great,where you can taste a lot of different things... The Wi-fi is not free but it`s not too expensive... I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City