The Marquis is an average hotel that is doing everything right but I can't say it's excellent or outstanding. Nothing is exceptional, nothing is bad.
When you ask for cab, make sure you ask for a city cab. There is a stand around the corner that they will hail by default. These cabs are "bilingual" cabs that you will pay a premium for. For example, it cost 232 pesos to take an airport cab to the hotel. The "bilingual" cab took me to Polanco and it cost 200 pesos. I could of walked, and indeed did back to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City