The beds are great, plushy robes, bathrooms stocked, excellent location, amazing sushi restaurant downstairs, walking distance to Chapultepec Castle and zoo. Bedtime fruit and chocolates were a nice bonus. The only complaints I have is the pool area is for adults only and the rooms are pretty small. This is because it is adjacent to the spa. We brought our children with us and they were very disappointed. Not a good choice for families, great for couples or business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can find the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Nikkei gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City