The hotel has great location. The overall is fantastic. The rooms can't be better. What i liked more about this hotel was the bed, very comfortable the mattress, the pillows and sheets. In the bathroom the only thing i didn't like was the shower. They could have something better, but the rest great!.
Now the Restaurants.... They have one called the Canarios, which i thought it was good enough, nothing to brag about but good...Now, they have this new Japanese Rest. which for my taste is the best in Mexico City. We really enjoyed that dinner!. I would say its a little bit expensive but its acording to the hotel which is first class!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City