Hyatt Regency Mexico City
$296
$279
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
$278
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
$255
$104
2,276 results
All reviewsteppan grilltennis courtsgreat hotelpolanco areachapultepec parkbusiness hotelbusiness triplobby restaurantindoor poolsafe areaclub roomfitness centerhotel is locatedexecutive floorlarge hotelwalking distancebreakfast buffet
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the old Nikko hotel, which has been undergoing renovation - the lobby should be done by May 2014. The rooms are decent sized, are well kept and have everything you'd expect, including a coffee maker, a couple free water bottles, safe, iron and free WiFi.

Breakfast is a super-generous and varied hot and cold buffet. For reasons unknown to me (and yes, I do speak native-level Spanish), I was unable to obtain a Latte or Espresso for breakfast, even paying separately - one of the attendants told me "it's too strong" - ha! Well, since I had seen a Starbucks right behind the hotel and had time, I did not argue.

My checkout was kind of cumbersome and bureaucratic, but since this may also be due to issues with my credit card, I won't hold it against the establishment.

What I did not like is the unavailability of normal-priced cabs at the hotel. The hotel's staff do everything to get you to use their richly priced contractors (unlike the Four Seasons, where they'll readily request a regular cab). Well, you can use apps on your phone to request safe and normally priced taxis (provided you speak the tiny bit of Spanish required to communicate the destination). I recall two apps: Yaxi and EasyTaxi

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our family stayed for 4 nights at this hotel…great location and very courteous staff! We did have a problem with the housekeeping staff…there were 3 of us in the room with a roll up bed…every day we only got 2 sets of towels, 2 new glasses and 2 bottles of water! Now, would you not think that they would see the extra bed? Does the front dest not provide the housekeeping department of the number of people staying in each room? If not, they should. We had to call down every evening for items for our daughter. BUT…the rooms were very clean, the bed very comfortable, the staff ALL very nice the breakfasts yummy and a GREAT location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2014

While the lobby renovations go on, the hotel takes every step to minimize any inconveniences with staff all over the place ready to help. Stay in the executive floor with food and drinks available which more than offsets the extra costs especially if you're not solo. Buy the small chocolate covered wafers in the bakery. It's the best gift to bring home and a bargain at $8 dollars!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I loved the location of the hotel, we are a family of 5 ( three kids 12,10,8) The hotel was perfect for us, we stayed at the concierge level that ofered brekfast and snacks and drinks trough the day. The staff was always courteous and attentive. The pool was the best part of our stay is clean located indoors on level 3.
This hotel was recently purchased by Hyatt and renovations are on the way altough we were bother, as a matter of fact is almost unnoticleable.
The prices were very reasonable considering the services and meals provided. The location is walking distant from restaurants, cafes and across the street from the national auditorium. If possible ask for room with a view of the park.
I will definetely book this hotel when I get back to Mexico!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed at Hyatt Regency because it has the perfect location for me. Our office is 3 min walking.
IT is avery charming hotel, good restaurants either for Sushi or Tepaniaky and it is a located near the Antropology Museum. The Gymn and pool are ok and the breakfast is superb.
When coming back to Mexico I will stay there again