“real Hyatt Regency Standard, we can recommend”

Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Ranked #12 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed September 3, 2013

That Hotel is a real Hyatt Regency Standard and we did liked our 2 Nights there pretty much. Top friendly Service at the Reception and at the Breakfast Service. The employess did speak good english and was very customerfriendly. Interiour was nice decorated and we felt very cosy there. We can recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Excellent hotel with great service. Best hotel I have stayed at in MEX (my 8th trip to MEX this year!). Sometimes prices are quite high but shop around and you can get good deals on the day rate. Food good, service excellent. Ideal for Polanco and the restaurants around the park.

Room Tip: Look for a room with a view over the park. Go for the higher floors too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Previously Nikko hotel, it is conveniently located at the business center of the city and near by the high end shopping area.
The hotel is clean and the lounge accommodates business meeting in style.
A place to return as your business hub.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Recently traveled to Mexico City on business and this is the first time I've stayed in this particular Hyatt. It will be my go-to hotel from now on. Comfortable, spotlessly clean, well-appointed rooms with modern furnishings, a spectacular buffet breakfast with both the familiar and the exotic (a must try is a fruit soup called sopa de citron), a top-notch location and a well-trained staff literally make this a true home away from home. I am a woman who travels alone and the area is quite safe to walk around in, even at night. The gym is well-equipped, although it's hard to predict how busy it will be in the early morning; one day the cardio room was virtually empty, the next time I went all the equipment was in use (although I have to admit it was a half hour later). Earlier is best if you work out in the morning. All in all a very positive experience.

Room Tip: There are spectacular views the higher the room.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been traveling often to Mexico City and I have been staying at the Hyatt Regency Mexico City and I have to say it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms are spotless and clean. The Gym is fully equipped and also clean, the restaurants are great and the staff is awesome. I can't say enough about the hotel. This was my 4th trip to Mexico in about two and a half months and The hotel seems to get better each time I stay.
I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is one of the best Hyatt hotels I've stayed in. The facilities are high end, and the staff is attentive. I particularly enjoy the restaurants in the hotel. The breakfast buffet offers great varieties and high quality food. The breakfast pastries, for example, were among the best I've ever tasted. Both Japanese restaurants in the hotel offer authentic Japanese food with world class ambiance. I will have no reason to change hotel in my future business trips to Mexico City.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Service and quality overall is consistent. This was my second stay at this hotel for business and find no reason to give less then 5 stars. Concierge was very helpful, breakfast very good and service attentive. Is great to find such a level of customer concern in Mexico City. Keep on the good work!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business