Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
eDreams$107
Orbitz.com$107
ZenHotels.com$134
2,022 results
All reviews the club lounge angel de la independencia corner suite independence monument room service bit dated hotel is located chapultepec park reforma gym fidel mexico concierge zona plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I’m often here on business and like to stop in at the Manhattan Deli downstairs. Don’t let the name fool you, they have a delicious traditional section of the menu and delicious margaritas and beer! Sandra is great company and makes you feel like you’re the only one in the place. One of many bright spots in this lovely location!

1  Thank bistromiguel
DuryodhanaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear bistromiguel

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comment and share it with the traveler community of TripAdvisor, that’s great news to know that you enjoy the dishes and drinks of our Restaurant on the first floor “Manhattan Deli”, where we have buffet with the best dishes and menu.

Thank you again for recommend Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel and mention our colleague Sandra, I am sure she will love knowing that she could make your stay with us a memorable experience.

We hope to have you back with us soon, we will be happy to welcome you again with the Sheraton family.

Duryodhana Ramirez de Arellano

Reviewed July 9, 2019

The hotel is located right in the heart of Zona Rosa, service is amazing, rooms extremely clean.

My only complain is the noise coming from the street, I don't think the windows are well insulated so you can hear a lot of noise coming from the outside but that did not prevent me from enjoying this beautiful hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Abel M

Dear Abel M
First of all, we want to thank you for having shared with us what happened, be sure that your opinion is very valuable to us because it helps us to keep improving day by day to continue offering exceptional experiences to all our guests.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comment and share it with the traveler community of TripAdvisor, at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel the satisfaction of our guests is a very important goal that we must fulfill. It´s good to know that you could enjoy our beautiful facilities always served by the best team.

On your next visit, I recommend you approaching the concierge module, where you will surely have the best recommendations of restaurants, bars, shows and tours around the Hotel, you will not regret.

We hope to have you back soon in Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel when your plans bring you back to Mexico.

Duryodhana Ramirez de Arellano

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Weather you’re a one-time visitor, or a frequent guest, the team at the Sheraton makes you feel at home. The breakfast is my favorite out of all the hotels I visit and the room service is better than most.

The amenities/rooms are what you would expect from a traditional Sheraton, but the team (specially Leslie) really sets it apart.

1  Thank cfvilanova
DuryodhanaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear cfvilanova

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with the TripAdvisor traveler community, thanks again for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel; It´s good to know that you could enjoy our delicious breakfast, in our two restaurants Amici or Manhattan Deli we have buffet breakfast, prepared with ingredients of the best quality and following all the standards of our delicious recipes.

Thank you for mentioning our colleague Leslie of the Sheraton Club, incredible place to enjoy the best view of the city, I am sure she would love to know that she could make your experience something amazing and continue to strive every day to give the best service.

We hope to have you back with us soon; the great Sheraton family is waiting for you with open arms.

Duryodhana Ramires de Arellano

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

The Amece restaurant was my favorite place for breakfast! The selection was excellent and the service even better. The waiters Agustin and Carlos provided outstanding service each day. Both helped me improve my Spanish! My wife visited me during my stay and her first comment after leaving was “Who is going to make me breakfast now? I’m spoiled”

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank rickrE557LK
DuryodhanaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear rickrE557LK

Thank you for taking the time to write your valuable comment with the traveler community of TripAdvisor and share with them your last visit to Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, it is a pleasure to know that you could enjoy our delicious food from Amici Restaurant, with buffet service and their Italian dishes, prepared by the kitchen team with ingredients of the best quality.

It will be a pleasure to have you and your wife back at home to pamper you and continue enjoy our variety of dishes, thanks again for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel and to mention Carlos and Agustin, they strive daily to give an excellent service and know that they could do it in your stay gives us happiness.

Greetings from Mexico City and we hope to have you back soon.

Duryodhana Ramírez de Arellano

Reviewed June 24, 2019

We took an extended Memorial Day Weekend in 2019 to visit CDMX and stayed at the Sheraton. It has a bit of history, and certainly isn't the newest or shiniest hotel in the city, but it's location, personalized service, views, and the price more than make up for that. As Platinum Marriott Bonvoy members we were upgraded to a Corner Suite with a stunning view of Ángel de la Independencia on Reforma and received a wonderful welcome amenity of wine, cheese, fruits, etc. It is in a great, walkable location, literally across the street from the Zona Rosa, the gayborhood of CDMX. The small rooftop pool does not have bar/food service, but is a great, quiet respite after a day of sightseeing. The Club Lounge has a wide and often changing array of food and beverage offerings for breakfast and cocktail hour, so I would highly recommend paying for access if you do not have Bonvoy elite status. Bar Jorongo in side, where the amazing Mariachi Embajadores De México play, is NOT a tourist trap and is not to be missed. Reservations are a must and there is a cover charge, but it is worth it and the drinks are cheap. The General Manager, Mr. Moretti took wonderful care of us and quickly solved an issue with our check in, which could have gone badly but didn't. He saved me a in a similar predicament at the W Hotel in Polanco years ago and never forgot it. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Get a Corner Suite with a view of Ángel de la Independencia and pay for Club Lounge access if it's not already a benefit you have.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank zephyr221
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear zephyr221

Thank you for taking the time to write this great comment, at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel we always look forward to provide you with the best experiences, thanks for being part of our Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, with which you can obtain great benefits.

The Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel is known to be located in the best address of Mexico City, surrounded by the most emblematic monuments of the city and having so many places to visit nearby, on your next visit I recommend you approaching the concierge module, I´m sure they'll have some excellent options for you.

We are proud of our collaborators who will always be willing to help and provide the best service in the hotel.
We thank you again for recommending us and for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, we will be delighted to welcome you again with us.

Duryodhana Ramírez de Arellano