2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
eDreams$107
Orbitz.com$107
ZenHotels.com$134
2,022 results
All reviews the club lounge angel de la independencia corner suite independence monument room service bit dated hotel is located chapultepec park reforma gym fidel mexico concierge zona plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is clean, nice, friendly staff and good food. Close to hundreds if restaurants, sightseeing tours and businesses. Nice gym, small pool and good music in bar. The surrounding area (next door is the US embassy) is very safe at any hour. Many police in the area but did not encounter any problems at all. Sightseeing buses leave in front of the hotel. Taxis are always available and Uber. Would definitely return and reccomend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mexmikecun
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear mexmikecun
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comment with the traveler community of TripAdvisor, it´s good to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel and you could visit our Bar Jorongo where we have a group of mariachis willing to play the best songs for you.
On your next visit, you can go to the Concierge module where they will surely have the best options for you such as; museums, restaurants, bars and tours around the hotel, they can help you with a reservation or get a tour of our city, they will be happy to assist you.
We hope you come back soon to the City to be able to offer more of that exceptional service that only Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel knows how to offer.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located and the staff is very friendly. I just found the hotel a little old. The AC in the room was not working properly. The breakfast buffet was fine with a good selection of food.

Trip type: Traveled on business
JoseluisatMarriott, Quality Assurance Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Paoloc0211

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your experience about your most recent experience at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel. For all our teams your opinion is the most important one and your feed back helps us to improve day by day.

I’m sharing your specific points with the incumbent areas to work immediately on it, and on your next stay you can enjoy as you deserve, the Sheraton Experience.

I’m also glad to know you can taste the food selection we prepared for you on our buffets, I hope you could enjoy the amazing chilaquiles selection we daily prepared, THE BEST IN TOWN, I you didi’t, don’t forget it for your next visit, you shall love it...

All our family hope to see you very soon, and thank you for being part of the team.

Best Regards

Joseluis Rios
Quality Assurance Manager

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

The main perk of this hotel is the location. Though we did not get a room with a view of the Angel of Independece, once we went out of the hotel, it’s easy to walk around to find good restaurants and malls. The rooms are quite outdated. There’s no usb plugs, so you have to bring your own plugs. It’s clean but the tub has a lot of scratches looking like it’s dirty. Housekeeping also comes in the afternoon. Room service is fast to deliver food in the room. Not a bad idea to stay at this hotel when you go to Mexico city.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travellerMD82

Dear travellerMD82

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with TripAdvisor travelers
For us it´s extremely important that our guests get an excellent impression of Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, our location on Paseo de la Reforma provides our guests with several options to visit restaurants, museums and shopping centers worth visiting, on your next stay you can come to our concierge module, they will give you excellent recommendations.

We hope to have you back with us soon, in this your house Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel, where we will strive to exceed your expectations and can enjoy an excellent experience from your arrival to your departure, you will not regret

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I really liked my weekend here. The location is perfect. My silver membership upgraded me to a room with angel of independence view. Some people wrote it’s dated and it’s true but it’s really comfortable. My housekeeper Lucia was super sweet. I will stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear svenp758
Thanks for taking the time to write your comment and thank you very much for being a member of our Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, which in each stay you can enjoy benefits.
We are proud of all our associates, including our Housekeeping team who are always willing to provide a high level service to make your stay a pleasant experience, we will share your comments with them.
Thank you again for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, we will be happy to welcome you when your plans bring you back with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

This hotel wowed me, it was much more than I expected for a Sheraton in Mexico. My room was spacious and clean. The drinks in the lobby bar were top notch and the Club Lounge was the best I have ever been to. The lcoation is great, lots in the area. And the staff were very kind, even bringing my son some light room service as he was not feeling well and then not charging us for it. I only wish the lobby had some seating. I will return to this hotel on my next business trip to Mexico City.

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Kim L
Thank you for taking the time to write about your last experience with us.
For all the team it´s extremely important that our guests get an excellent impression, it´s a pleasure to know that you could enjoy our drinks specially prepared for you, for us are important to make you feel at home and guarantee that your stay is completely unique, it´s good to know that we were able to help your baby to feel better, our teams are always willing to provide a high level service.
We hope to have you back soon with us in Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel.