Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$87
Hotels.com$87
Sheraton.com$98
eDreams$87
Priceline$87
ZenHotels.com$132
2,022 results
All reviews the club lounge angel de la independencia corner suite independence monument room service hotel is located chapultepec park reforma gym fidel mexico concierge zona pyramids plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

The main perk of this hotel is the location. Though we did not get a room with a view of the Angel of Independece, once we went out of the hotel, it’s easy to walk around to find good restaurants and malls. The rooms are quite outdated. There’s no usb plugs, so you have to bring your own plugs. It’s clean but the tub has a lot of scratches looking like it’s dirty. Housekeeping also comes in the afternoon. Room service is fast to deliver food in the room. Not a bad idea to stay at this hotel when you go to Mexico city.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travellerMD82
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear travellerMD82

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with TripAdvisor travelers
For us it´s extremely important that our guests get an excellent impression of Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, our location on Paseo de la Reforma provides our guests with several options to visit restaurants, museums and shopping centers worth visiting, on your next stay you can come to our concierge module, they will give you excellent recommendations.

We hope to have you back with us soon, in this your house Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel, where we will strive to exceed your expectations and can enjoy an excellent experience from your arrival to your departure, you will not regret

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I really liked my weekend here. The location is perfect. My silver membership upgraded me to a room with angel of independence view. Some people wrote it’s dated and it’s true but it’s really comfortable. My housekeeper Lucia was super sweet. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear svenp758
Thanks for taking the time to write your comment and thank you very much for being a member of our Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, which in each stay you can enjoy benefits.
We are proud of all our associates, including our Housekeeping team who are always willing to provide a high level service to make your stay a pleasant experience, we will share your comments with them.
Thank you again for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, we will be happy to welcome you when your plans bring you back with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

This hotel wowed me, it was much more than I expected for a Sheraton in Mexico. My room was spacious and clean. The drinks in the lobby bar were top notch and the Club Lounge was the best I have ever been to. The lcoation is great, lots in the area. And the staff were very kind, even bringing my son some light room service as he was not feeling well and then not charging us for it. I only wish the lobby had some seating. I will return to this hotel on my next business trip to Mexico City.

Dear Kim L
Thank you for taking the time to write about your last experience with us.
For all the team it´s extremely important that our guests get an excellent impression, it´s a pleasure to know that you could enjoy our drinks specially prepared for you, for us are important to make you feel at home and guarantee that your stay is completely unique, it´s good to know that we were able to help your baby to feel better, our teams are always willing to provide a high level service.
We hope to have you back soon with us in Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The hotel can easily be 6 stars for location, rooms and service. All staff starting with the beautiful smile at the check in with Fernanda and then Jennifer and the helping staff asking if you need anything up to Diana the manger of the lounge and great smile and chat with Fidel makes you feel home and comfort. The warm welcoming and amazing food is an extra. Really can’t find enough words to thank you all and thank Leslie for checking if all is well. To mention having the operation director checking the status is an extra step too. Thanks and see you again soon

Trip type: Traveled on business
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Elham g
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comment with us and the traveler´s community on TripAdvisor, it is good to know that you have spent an excellent stay with us, at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel, all departments work every day to always provide the best service and we´re sharing your comment to the departments and people mentioned, I am sure they would love to know that they were able to provide you with an excellent service and had a very good experience worth sharing.

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for being part of our Great Family.

Best Regards.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I spent five days in Mexico City and the hotel was wonderful. The staff is friendly, helpful, and the room was kept spotless. And they leave foir bottles of water each day. The breakfast buffet can't be beat. It's more like a brunch buffet with all kinds of hot dishes as well as the breakfast selections. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to coming back again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Footprints178041
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Footprints178041

We are proud to recognize our breakfast buffet, where we have the best season of Mexican dishes to
enjoy our chilaquiles in their different sauces and our delicious beans in their different presentations, they all are simply THE BEST IN TOWN.

Our team of kitchen and restaurant strive every day to provide you with the best service and food quality always, when you return to visit Sheraton María Isabel I recommend you try our dishes from the new section of the lobby "HEALTH CLUB" as the sandwiches prepared with different ingredients and try our kombuchas and our sweet corn bread, you really will love it.

We hope to see you soon, thank you for your visit

Kind regards