2 people are viewing this hotel
$87
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$87
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Sheraton.com
$98
Hotels.com$87
eDreams$87
ZenHotels.com$132
2,022 results
All reviews the club lounge angel de la independencia corner suite independence monument room service hotel is located chapultepec park reforma gym fidel mexico concierge zona pyramids plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I really liked my weekend here. The location is perfect. My silver membership upgraded me to a room with angel of independence view. Some people wrote it’s dated and it’s true but it’s really comfortable. My housekeeper Lucia was super sweet. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear svenp758
Thanks for taking the time to write your comment and thank you very much for being a member of our Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, which in each stay you can enjoy benefits.
We are proud of all our associates, including our Housekeeping team who are always willing to provide a high level service to make your stay a pleasant experience, we will share your comments with them.
Thank you again for choosing Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, we will be happy to welcome you when your plans bring you back with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

This hotel wowed me, it was much more than I expected for a Sheraton in Mexico. My room was spacious and clean. The drinks in the lobby bar were top notch and the Club Lounge was the best I have ever been to. The lcoation is great, lots in the area. And the staff were very kind, even bringing my son some light room service as he was not feeling well and then not charging us for it. I only wish the lobby had some seating. I will return to this hotel on my next business trip to Mexico City.

Dear Kim L
Thank you for taking the time to write about your last experience with us.
For all the team it´s extremely important that our guests get an excellent impression, it´s a pleasure to know that you could enjoy our drinks specially prepared for you, for us are important to make you feel at home and guarantee that your stay is completely unique, it´s good to know that we were able to help your baby to feel better, our teams are always willing to provide a high level service.
We hope to have you back soon with us in Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The hotel can easily be 6 stars for location, rooms and service. All staff starting with the beautiful smile at the check in with Fernanda and then Jennifer and the helping staff asking if you need anything up to Diana the manger of the lounge and great smile and chat with Fidel makes you feel home and comfort. The warm welcoming and amazing food is an extra. Really can’t find enough words to thank you all and thank Leslie for checking if all is well. To mention having the operation director checking the status is an extra step too. Thanks and see you again soon

Trip type: Traveled on business
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Elham g
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comment with us and the traveler´s community on TripAdvisor, it is good to know that you have spent an excellent stay with us, at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel, all departments work every day to always provide the best service and we´re sharing your comment to the departments and people mentioned, I am sure they would love to know that they were able to provide you with an excellent service and had a very good experience worth sharing.

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for being part of our Great Family.

Best Regards.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I spent five days in Mexico City and the hotel was wonderful. The staff is friendly, helpful, and the room was kept spotless. And they leave foir bottles of water each day. The breakfast buffet can't be beat. It's more like a brunch buffet with all kinds of hot dishes as well as the breakfast selections. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and look forward to coming back again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Footprints178041
DuryodhanaRaMarriott, Quality Representative at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Footprints178041

We are proud to recognize our breakfast buffet, where we have the best season of Mexican dishes to
enjoy our chilaquiles in their different sauces and our delicious beans in their different presentations, they all are simply THE BEST IN TOWN.

Our team of kitchen and restaurant strive every day to provide you with the best service and food quality always, when you return to visit Sheraton María Isabel I recommend you try our dishes from the new section of the lobby "HEALTH CLUB" as the sandwiches prepared with different ingredients and try our kombuchas and our sweet corn bread, you really will love it.

We hope to see you soon, thank you for your visit

Kind regards

Reviewed March 7, 2019

Sheraton isn’t famed world wide for style...this old girl is well kept however, in a wonderfully convenient position & is efficient & pleasant at a reasonable price, all things considered.
Greeting at the door upon returning is nice, & because of my husband’s status we enjoyed a Towers upgrade ..which also gave us access to the Club lounge ..pleasant & useful to use, they do an nice little breakfast + happy hour with good canapés but dreary cheap wines.
For breakfast I prefer the alternative Manhattan restaurant on Level One .. pleasant too & a far wider range of food/ beverages, inc lots of Mexican foods for the brave + an egg station for Mexican food whimps like me !

Our L14 Tower room was nicely decorated, a good size & the housekeeping pretty snappy.
In all a qualified success, with prompt & efficient concierge service backing up everything else.
Could be a worthwhile destination. Just don’t expect too much - this is not glamour hospitality.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JoseluisatMarriott, Quality Assurance Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear John N

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent review with the TripAdvisor´s worldwide community, for us, always is a great pleasure to hear the opinion of our most loyal guests, as you and your husband.

We are glad to hear that you really enjoy of our insuperable location, in the very heart of Mexico City and with the best view of town, and of course the benefits of being a distinguished member of Marriott Bonvoy, the largest hospitality loyalty program, thank your for being part of our worldwide family.

We are sharing your comments to all teams to work immediately to improve the experience for all our guest, and on your next visit you can have the Great experience in Mexico City that you deserve it.

We are at your service for everything you could need now and in any further visit.

Best regards from Mexico City.

Joseluis Rios