1,687 results
All reviewsmanhattan delistarbucks attachedamerican embassythe club loungeangel de la independenciaindependence monumentroom servicebusiness triplobby barbit datedbutler servicereforma areabusiness hotelexcellent locationhotel is locatedfitness centerchapultepec park
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are not renovated, wifi is not free , views are nice on one side of the tower, concierge inadequate, asked for local casual restaurants and provided the most expensive ones in city, great location of hotel only.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
MariaCanoSheraton, Gerente at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear Max0323, we apologize for the inconveniences you went through during your stay with us and appreciate you leave us your comments, we are taking them to the appropriate areas so we can offer you better next time and improve our services.

Maria Cano

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Located on Reforma BLVd and in central Rosa zona (safe neighborhoods in Mexico City), just opposite to Independence Angel, Sheraton is just across of night life neighbors. I stayed here one night on transit to Cancun for vacation. The hotel is dated, lobby and room are dark except club lounge is newly renovated I think. The hotel has one mini swimming pool (20 square meters) on 19th floor.

Club lounge is pretty and it's staffs performed me out standing service. However, concierge and housekeeper is not. Upon my arrival the concierge staffs stood and chit chatted to each other instead of helping guest with their luggage. On my check out date, despite of guaranteed late check out with front desk and "do not disturb" sign place in front of the door, my room was knocked when I was showering. I had to grab the towel and I saw a lady in suite (maybe floor manager / supervisor, not staff) closed the door. At their level, don't they know what "Do not disturb" sign mean when it was hung out of the guest's room?

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
MariaCanoSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear ncnn2000,

We appreciate your comments about your stay.
Please receive a sincere apologize for the inconveniences you went through and we will share this comments with the appropriate areas so we can offer you better.

Maria Cano

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed a week in this hotel on a business trip. The lobby area and rooms felt dated with dark wood, older carpeting, and a small bathroom with almost no water pressure in the shower.

That said, the beds were comfortable, the room dark and generally quiet (except for the occasional slamming door), and service everywhere was excellent. Wifi was pricey and I was disappointed breakfast wasn't included in my room rate.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank LizonMorton
MariaCanoSheraton, Gerente at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear LizonMorton, we appreciate the time taken to leave us a review, we are taking into consideration your comments and we will use them to improve our service.
We invite you to come and visit us again to see our improvements.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I can honestly say that it is one of the better Sheraton's I have been in. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, sleep quality is very good an most important is that the staff is very friendly, accommodating and well spoken in English. The food quality is also of a high standard although the getting fried eggs or an omelet in a hurry, is a bit of a problem. This is basically the only criticism I have but it is something that the hotel can rectify. Although there are 2 breakfast areas in the hotel, a second person preparing eggs could be a good solution. Especially during busy times.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Johan S, thank you for such great comments, we appreciate the time taken to leave us your feedback, we will share them with all of our associates. Regarding your advice, I will share it too with our F&B Manager so our service can improve next time you visit us.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Ask for a room with a view to the angel in the new section of the hotel. The service is very good, much better than the four seasons where we stayed before. The concierge is great, he arranged a tour to the pyramids and was very knowledgable and friendly. Breakfast is good but too expensive for mexico, we decided to eat out after the first day.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the angel and the new part of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Kathrynt15, we appreciate your comments about your last stay with us, we will share your comments with our concierge team. We would be glad to have you back again soon and show you more about mexican hospitality.