The hotel is comfortable for sure. You'll appreciate the location, the helpful bell staff and the surprisingly good restaurant. The mexican food was very good for a chain hotel, even in Mexico.
The rooms were at least as spacious as the other Sheraton's I've stayed at and they've got the new Sweet Sleeper Beds. It was very strange being next to the US Embassy (no pictures allowed... trust me) but the Reforma area puts you right in the center of town with good subway access about 200 meters away and a Starbucks in the lobby :)
Octopus had amazing rates that undercut the Sheraton rates. They even honored their best-price guarantee for me and matched Octopus minus 10%. What a deal.
15 minutes by taxi to the airport, 15 minutes to the Zocalo and an hour from the Pyramids, all must see attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton