Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
eDreams$107
Orbitz.com$107
ZenHotels.com$134
2,022 results
All reviews the club lounge angel de la independencia corner suite independence monument room service bit dated hotel is located chapultepec park reforma gym fidel mexico concierge zona plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

My recent visit was for business purposes. I needed a hotel that would make me as comfortable and pleasant as possible. My stay would be for a long 3 weeks. Well.....the Sheraton at Reforma accomplished all expectations and more. This hotel was perfectly located near my workplace and many restaurants and tourist sites. The room was very comfortable and the service by the staff was outstanding! Staff was always attentive and catered to all my needs. I would never pick another hotel when I return.....and I intend to soon!

Room tip: Best view are the rooms facing Avenida La Reforma with a view of the Angel Statue
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Elizabeth P, Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Luis,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Great iconic hotel right at the epicentre of modern Mexico City, and yes, all is walking distance including great restaurants, museums, etc.

Very well maintained and great atmosphere including bars, spa, fitness facility and pool.

Great value overall.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking. On your next visit, we are happy to share with you a sample itinerary that will help you maximize your stay in the area.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel, it was all I actually expect, room really clean and almost seems new, we only stay for one night but it was really worth it.
I highly recommend it, and definitely coming back.
And I'll be more than please to recommend it to my friends, and to mention the view of the Angel de la Independencia

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Elizabeth P, Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Monic,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Mexico City.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

The location is great and facility is nice. There are rooms which have been renovated and others that have not, definitely ask for a renovated room.

The restaurant is good and quick for mornings as well as anytime room service.

I do recommend the hotel and believe anyone would enjoy

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

With over 300 hotels in Mexico City, the traveler has no shortage of options. For this traveler, however, I only stay at the Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel. It has a great location, a great staff and it is especially nice for those that are members of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. I am loyal to them and they return that loyalty with a separate check-in room, away from the front desk, as well as providing room upgrades.

This is an older hotel, but it has been kept up nicely. It is a convenient six miles from the airport, so the journey from the airport is relatively fast. This is a popular business hotel, so there always seems to be something going on. The lobby can be most lively. If you have a Club floor room, then you get access to the Club Lounge, where there is a complimentary breakfast in the morning. When we return at the end of the day, it is always nice to have a night-cap in the Club Lounge or downstairs in the Lobby Bar or Jorongo Bar. The Jorongo Bar is popular because they play live mariachi music in the evening.

The Concierge Desk has always been helpful with restaurant reservations, as well as reserving one of the private hotel taxis that are a safe alternative to street taxis, at a fair price. There are also some very nice restaurants a short walking distance away, and while there is some interesting shopping in walking distance, the more upscale shops in Polanco are not so far away by hotel taxi.

This Sheraton is simply a nice place to use as your base for discovering the magic of Mexico City. A great hotel and a great city.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert V

Dear Robert,

I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.