Location is good - but there are plenty of decent hotels in the Zona Rosa that don't require crossing the Reforma to get to.
Rooms are on the small side, especially in the older building. Concierge wasn't as helpful as could have been. Swimming pool is tiny; workout room costs 10$ a visit. Typical boring business hotel. Their taxi service is way overpriced compared to the sitio in the block behind the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton