I first stayed at the Maria Isabel in 1970 and had not had the opportunity to return until recently. When I told friends I would be staying there they warned me that the "old girl" (built in 1969 by Antinor Patino the Chilean tin magnate) was probably tired and a bit worn around the edges. Obviously they had not been there recently -- perhaps ever. It's not tired and its not worn -- and is every bit as welcoming as when I first stayed there. It's not glitzy but it's a excellent option for the price (I booked via Expedia). The staff was particularly helpful -- friendly, bright, attentive. Mexican hospitality!
For the value, the location near the Angel Monument on the Reforma and the service ,I highly recommend the Sheraton Maria Isabel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton