Nice location , huge hotel with more than 700 rooms. Staff is very nice and always ready to help especially the ladies at reception who were so helpful and gave us some useful infos about the city. Rooms are large and quiet and very clean. Breakfast buffet is nice , there s also a Starbucks coffee in the hotel as well as different shops and a convenience store open till 11pm. The only remarks is about room service : it took almost 50 mans to get food delivered but I must say the quality was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel is perfectly located in Mexico City's financial district, across from the Angel of Independence. Our elegant hotel in Mexico City offers 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All guest rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. Services and amenities at our hotel include: 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel offers a business center area with Link-Sheraton Technology by Microsoft. Our hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton