This hotel is very old and it seems they haven't renovated the rooms in years. That still doesn't justify the poor maintenance, but the combination of the two makes it feel like a dump. I stayed here because we had a business meeting at the hotel. The convenience of going up the elevator instead of fighting Mexico City traffic made it worth it, but that's the only circumstance I would recommend staying here.
On the positive side, the staff was great, the food was really good, the gym was well equipped and they have an attached Starbucks and views to Mexico's most important monument. With a renovation, the place could be very attractive, but until Sheraton makes that investment, stay elsewhere. There were plenty of other hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton