This property has a great location. There are tons of restaurants, bars and shops of all kinds within a 10 minute walk. The rooms are typical Sheraton fare. I had a corner combined suite which had a great view of the Angel of Independence monument. The staff were all great, taking care of any issues in a timely manor and quick with advice when asked. The one thing I did notice is the lobby is quite dated. It could definitely use a refurbishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel is perfectly located in Mexico City's financial district, across from the Angel of Independence. Our elegant hotel in Mexico City offers 756 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All guest rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. Services and amenities at our hotel include: 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel offers a business center area with Link-Sheraton Technology by Microsoft. Our hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton