Good location on Paseo de la Reforma. I have stayed here many times over the past 5 years. Reliable internet service and convenient for transportation. Buffet breakfast is reliable and restaurant staff are pleasant. They have also arranged tours for me in the past when I have been staying over the weekend.
Rooms and lifts showing their age, especially in comparison to some of the nearby more modern competitors, which I have also stayed at, and I expect an upgrade will be taking place in due course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel is perfectly located in Mexico City's financial district, across from the Angel of Independence. Our elegant hotel in Mexico City offers 756 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All guest rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. Services and amenities at our hotel include: 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel offers a business center area with Link-Sheraton Technology by Microsoft. Our hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton