This hotel has all the facilities one would expect of a 5 star hotel as well as professional and helpful staff but the hotel building and decor itself is becoming a bit shabby. Given the some of the super slick designer hotels the Sheraton is competing with, I would suggest shopping around and trying something different. The Hotel Nikko in Polanco is newer and nicer if you are after a hotel with typical facilities and, in my opinion is in a better location due to Polanco's good supply of restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton