Stayed here for 4 days with my wife in January. David is a great guy, very helpful with local advice. Love the relaxed atmosphere in the apartment. We had an unfortunate incident with getting locked out on the balcony then breaking the glass to get back in. David helped us though what must have been a very frustrating experience for him and we offered to pay for the repair. The only downside I found was that the bathroom was a bit tiny for me, I am a big guy. Breakfast was great and pleniful! I'd stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 9 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City