I travel to Mexico City once or twice each year and have stayed at a number of facilities in the colonial center. I found Chillout Flat B&B to be one of my most delightful stays. I was there for only two nights, but found the ambiance fantastic -- homey, interesting, low-key, private, yet, social. David and Eloisa are wonderful, interesting people who respect your space, but who also will warmly engage you if you want. Other folks staying there were from Japan and Brazil, another interesting feature. Rooms are unique and non-institutional. Breakfast, included in the very reasonable price, is fantastic. I'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 9 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City