My wife and I spent a week in Mexico City. One of the highlights of our trip was our stay at this cozy b&b. The owners, David and Eloisa made us feel right at home with their excellent service, great attitude and good tips on what to do and how to get around this beautiful city.
According to reviews, we had gotten the noisiest room with a window to the street, to our surprise and delight, David recently had double pane windows added to the room so the noise level coming from the street was minimum.
We particularly enjoyed breakfast time where we got to share stories and adventures from the prior day with other guests from around the world as well as David and his Wife Eloisa.
Because Chillout Flat is within walking distance to dozens of museums and galleries; hundreds of restaurants, bars and taco joints right in the middle of centro historico, we had time to enjoy more of Mexico City within the week we stayed there.
We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our 2 Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 7 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City