Review Highlights
Tour that made my México trip unforgettable

Eva and I did an early morning tour together and I loved every detail from it. Even before we ran... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Royale89
Cusco, Peru
Excellent running tour!

I bought this running tour for my husband and brother-in-law as a way to get to see Mexico City and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
953debj

All reviews great workout detailed information chapultepec park high altitude reforma avenue san angel two hours veronica exercise pace gandhi race informative route airbnb neighborhoods video
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2019

My partner and I had a great time with Raúl and Liz this morning. They met us in Roma Norte at 7am to go for a 2-2.5 hour excursion. We were still adapting to the elevation, and even though they are fast runners, they were 100% ok matching the paces we felt comfortable with and clearly wanted *us* to feel comfortable and enjoy the morning. They put together a pleasant route around Chapultepec park and Reforma Avenue and took us some places we would not have made it to on our own. They are inspiring runners in and of themselves with many races under their belts, and it was fun to swap training trips and have extra social motivation to keep training while on vacation (while also touring part of the city). Raúl was also very responsive via WhatsApp -- had a great time, and my partner and I would both highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019

I was visiting a friend who was in Mexico City for business. So she worked all day and I was free to roam around but I was solo. I ended up booking this on my third and final day; I wish I had booked it on my first morning. It was a great way to orient myself to the city, log places I was interested in coming back to, and go around without being in traffic or feeling a bit worried about looking like an out of place solo female tourist who was lost. I had tried walking around by my self every day but inevitably my maps didn’t load correctly or the distances were so far, construction so bad I found it difficult to navigate without a headache. I ran with valeria, and she was a joy. I did out pace her even tho I had told them my pace in advance (7:30min/mile, 12km/hr) but once i let go of my own insanity golf wanting to run faster and just enjoyed the outdoors I had a great time. We covered about 9miles in two hours with plenty of stops and sight seeing. They close Paseo de la Reforma to cars on Sunday until 2pm and it’s filled with joggers and runners and bikes and scooters. So that was great! I imagine if you’re stuck in weekday traffic this running tour could be a challenge. I’d heed their “go early” advice to beat the crowds and the cars. All in all would highly recommend. Veronica also kindly gave me tons of travel tips and itinerary suggestions via what’s app after I booked just to be kind and helpful and make sure I enjoyed her city. (Runners/exercise note: you can easily run on Reforma on Sunday by yourself for a good workout. I ended up doing another 3 miles farther up to the museums after my outing with valeria by myself)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019

I took the tour and visited the polanco and the Chapultepec area. Eva is very insightful and gave a lot of details in her explanation. It's my 5th time in México City and Eva took me to places I've never seen before. Also, since I'm training for a race it was a great workout and Eva took great photos of me running.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

My husband and I had the most wonderful tour with Veronica earlier this weekend, a perfect mix of site seeing and a brisk workout. Veronica was incredibly knowledgeable and knew the entire city and all the history inside and out. She's also a very skilled photographer -- I didn't expect to get a photoshoot with our tour as well -- but those have become some of our favorite photos from our time in Mexico. I couldn't recommend this tour (and Veronica!) highly enough!

Also, Veronica was SUPER accommodating. I had accidentally booked the wrong day and she was very kind about rescheduling last minute.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2019

I took the tour and visited the southern neighborhoods of San Angel and Chimalistac, two hidden and amazing places filled with history and beauty, where huge colonial homes are surrounded by nature and churches. The tour was excellent and there was a lot of information about every spot we saw. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2019