“Coffee shop”

Triana Cafe Gourmet
Ranked #1 of 234 Coffee & Tea in Mexico City
Neighborhood: Cuauhtemoc District
Description: The Triana Café Gourmet project was born in 2009 with the joy of serving discerning palates and geniuses of the world's gastronomic cuisine. It is a mixture of four coffee beans from the areas of Coatepec, Córdoba and two others from Veracruz, which make the curve of Triana Café Gourmet. It is a drop in the ocean of coffee. Where the smiles are born ... Job Weather Tenacity Talent Total joy Blessed Land of Mexico Triana Café Gourmet!
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

We found Triana cafe gourmet and so glad we did. The barista, Pablo was so nice and even taught me how to make an espresso cooler. Come here if you can!

2  Thank LaurenL1116
Write a reviewReviews (205)

Reviewed October 28, 2019

The best coffee In the whole of the San Juan market (and Mexico city )!! Such a charming bloke . Speaks so many languages

2  Thank David C
Reviewed October 27, 2019

I was browsing the market in Ciudad de Mexico and visited a few friends whom delighted me with their fresh taste of the day in "chapulines" (tiny fried grasshoppers) and other delicacies. As I wondered throughout, I craved for a coffee, something I thought was nearly impossible in the market. Wrong I was, the smell lead my nose and I trailed behind to a wonderful coffe experience. We were greeted by Pablo (the owner) whom delighted me and my young friend with several samples of his choice coffee. We interchanged ideas and stories, some very interesting from his end, and some from my living in the coffee growing area of Colombia. I have for the past years developped a palad for coffee, I have tasted some poor experiments that people brag about but I tasted heave with Pablo´s brews. I do recommend you stop by, talk to him, explore and indulge yourself in front of him. He is very generous with his words and his soul. That is key to his business.

3  Thank 540germana
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Pablo was an amazing host, telling us all about the origin of the beans from veracruz. The coffee was the best I’ve had in the city and a great start to my weekend. Definitely come by if you are at Mercado de San Juan.

2  Thank justinkc94
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

Best coffee in Mexico with out a doubt!
Locally sourced beans served by an absolute legend . Make sure you visit here at Mercado San Juan

3  Thank ReaseBaron