3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$439
Hotels.com$439
eDreams$439
1,262 results
All reviews butler service diana restaurant diana fountain luxury suite steam shower glass of champagne four seasons excellent hotel high floor business district fitness center chapultepec park restaurants and bars concierge reforma mexico doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I don't often write reviews (if ever), but this St Regis was excellent. The interior décor is wonderful - luxurious and comfy.

The staff were excellent, champagne on arrival. Great bed, great roof top gym.

Would highlight recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
fernandaelizondo0802, Manager at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear JNaughtie,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your last experience with us.

The inside services we offer are considered top-notch to enjoy every aspect of the Hotel.

The St. Regis Mexico City pursues excellence in every aspect of our service and our staff is really prepared to create unique and detailed experiences from the moment you arrive until your depart.

We want to thank you again for choosing The St. Regis Mexico City and we will be glad to welcome you back again with open arms on your next trip to Mexico City.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is giving you the ultimate welcome feeling. Every detail is taken care of. The room service and butler services are just great. Rooms are large. There is no ironer board available in the room. But there is a ironer service available. Personally I prefer a board and ironer in the room. Great linens, perfect beds.
There is an ATM available in the basement garage area.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear GerardV754,

Thank you for taking the time to share your last experience at The St. Regis Mexico City.

We are extremely glad to read that everything was above your expectations; that our room service, butler service, rooms, bed and linens created such a good impression on you.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again in a near future with open arms when your travel plans bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was impeccable in every regard. The service from top to bottom was outstanding. The room, excellent food and staff spoiled us. We would like to especially thank General services managerJose Manuel Delgado for his extraordinary attention and kindness. He made our stay simply spectacular in every regard. His level of professionalism is remarkable We have stayed at SPG luxury properties all over the world. This was one of the best.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Livelifewithpassion
fernandaelizondo0802, Manager at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Livelifewithpassion,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments regarding your last experience at The St. Regis Mexico City.

It is always glad to read that our guest's had an extraordinary stay.

Our aim is to offer the best service and pursue excellence in every aspect of your stay, our staff is really prepared to create unique and detailed experiences.

We are very proud of Jose Manuel Delgado who showed you his knowledge, positive attitude and professionalism which made your stay remarkable.

We will be glad to receive you again with open arms when your plans bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed February 16, 2019

Stayed three nights for business. Really exceptional property. Great location on La Reforma. Greeted warmly and great service all around. Had a beautiful King room overlooking the city. Very spacious with huge bathroom and rain shower. Plenty of space and closet storage. Upon entering the room, I was greeted by a personal butler. He took my clothes to get pressed and offered to unpack for me. Was not expecting that. The first night was given a nice welcome basket with local snacks. Used the gym which was spacious and well-equipped. There was an indoor pool and spa there as well. Only ate breakfast at the hotel. Came with the room and was an exceptional buffet. Just an overall great property and top notch service.

Room tip: Lot of street noise, but tapers off in the evening. Higher floors are better.
2  Thank jshu703
Roberto O, Manager at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear jshu703,

Greetings from The St Regis Mexico City – we thank you for your visit and I also thank you for the review you left us regarding your stay at the Hotel. I am so glad you had such a great experience with us and rest assured I have shared your comments with our Team – we are indeed privileged to have such associates both dedicated and talented who deliver bespoken service on a consistent basis.

We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

Paseo de la Reforma 439, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, DF 06500, Mexico
t. +52 55 5228 1801 m. +52 1 55 1295 6394
stregis.com/mexicocity

Reviewed February 14, 2019

Really enjoyed my experience staying at the St. Regis while in CDMX for work. The staff are very accommodating and experienced and ready to greet with a smile. The entry way is a bit confusing with the multiple levels until you reach the reception on the 3rd level. From there you are required to take another bank of elevators to the guest rooms - I imagine this is to control security, however it does add some time on your in & out. The rooms alone are very nicely appointed with lots of bells and whistles including nightstand tablet to control the room functions such as lighting and DND. The bed was very comfortable. My room (executive suite) had three TVs including one in the bathroom which helped me keep tabs on the news however for some reason, I could only find two channels in English that were available (CNN and History). The bathroom had a separate closet for the toilet and then a very nicely appointed shower room along with steam feature - this I must say was absolute heaven and worked quite well and instantaneous. The room was totally quiet, well insulated from adjacent room and street noise. The St Regis feature of the butler is always a nice touch offering free coffee service in the AM, pressing of two items per day or someone to help you unpack and repack your luggage. This is really a nice perk however you are being charged a daily gratuity fee for them regardless of usage. I had a jacket and shirt pressed however it wound up getting lost in the process only to make it to my room after multiple attempts of delivering other people's clothing to me. It made me so worried that I declined that service for the remainder of my trip. The bathroom products are top choice and the public areas are quite welcoming. I'd stay here again as its centrally located in town in addition to everything else I commented on above.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Roberto O, Manager at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Dear MoosLA,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your last stay at The St Regis Mexico City. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Allow me to introduce myself as the Executive Assistant Manager and about your comments in regards of Butler´s service as also in regards of TV channels in English so we can make it up for you and all of our Clients; we will be honored to continue being your home in Mexico City and all of our Distinguished Guests.

I wish you a pleasant travel and look forward to welcome you back again here at The St Regis Mexico City in the not too distant future. .

ROBERTO OTALORA