4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$439
Priceline$439
Hotels.com$439
1,262 results
All reviews butler service diana restaurant diana fountain luxury suite steam shower glass of champagne four seasons excellent hotel high floor business district fitness center chapultepec park restaurants and bars concierge reforma mexico doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in Mexico City for 2 nights for business and am so happy I choose the St Regis! I loved it so much I almost extended another night to enjoy their spa. The staff went above and beyond for customer service. Each room comes with a butler! They will press clothes daily for guests, unpack suitcase, bring coffee etc etc. there were so many special touches throughout the hotel lobby and room - as it was clearly focused on making guests happy and comfortable. Well done! I would stay again for sure!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank A3Queen
Mariogggg, Marketing & Social Media Executive at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Dear Michele C,

Greetings from Mexico City! Thank you very much for such a nice review. We wish you would've been able to stay a third night so you could enjoy all both The St. Regis Mexico City and Mexico City have to offer. We loved your comment about us being focused on making guests happy and comfortable, as it is our main priority. We really hope you'll visit us again very soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2016

I have been coming to Mexico City on Business for almost 15 years. Without questionk the St. Regis is the best hotel there---for business or for pleasure trips. The decor is stunning, and the personal butler service at the St. Regis is terrific. The hotel is perfectly located on the Reforma near the US Embassy. View are spectacular, and the hotel bar and restaurant on the Third Level are perfect for meeting friends, or having a nice breakfast. Concierge services are top notch.
You are near Polanco, Condesa and Roma Norte, so take advantage and explore the city. Hire one of the hotel drivers and explore the city---especially the Pyramids!

Room tip: Get a suite--they are not that much more expensive, and it is nice to have the extra perks.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear R B,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review on your experiences with us. We are very happy to read you've had such extraordinary moments with our staff and in the property. We are also glad you mention our location, as it is one of our most important qualities, especially in a city like Mexico City. We hope your travels will continue, and we will continue meeting time and time again.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

The St Regis was recommended to me and I was fortunate enough to stay here for business. The hotel is full of charm and character. The staff are very attentive, the butler service is a nice touch and not intrusive.

My room was sparklingly clean and it was a lovely surprise when I first entered as the rooms are not bulk standard they are very elegant and my bed was very comfortable.

It's also nice to sit on the terrace in the evening with a G&T watching the world go by.

The gym is well equipped with views over the city from the 15th floor.

The toiletries are good quality, my only criticism would be the shower gel. This needs to be changed as it has those awful micro beads.

Definitely worth a visit. I'll will certainly stay here again when I return.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jo P,

We enjoyed reading your review very much. Our staff is always happy and excited to meet all of our guests needs and wants, while allowing them to be comfortable and feel at home. We are also glad to know you enjoyed diverse areas of The St. Regis Mexico City, as they were all planned with you in mind. We did some research regarding the micro beads you mentioned, and have notified the pertaining departments so they can analyze the situation and take the appropriate action. Thank you once again, we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Apparently, the St. Regis is the best, most luxurious hotel in Mexico City--and I believe it. Celebrities such as Charlize Theron and Daniel Craig have stayed at this hotel, but that's far from what makes it a celebrity-level hotel. It's because they treat you like one. By all means, I'm nowhere near celebrity status both money and fame-wise.

When I first walked in, I was greeted with champagne like any other 5-star hotel. But I was also given a personal butler. The entire staff remembered my name and they even knew my preferred alcoholic beverage. Basically, the entire staff was amazing.

Now, here's the only reason I give it 3 stars. I was there for a business trip with a call time of 6 AM every morning. There was construction occurring directly outside my window from 1 AM to around 4:30 AM. I lost so much sleep and it drove me mad. I did call the front desk once or twice but a room change never happened. It's definitely not the staffs fault. Probably a government-ordered job. It sucks to give St. Regis 3-stars based on this experience alone but like I said, I lost a lot of sleep and you can't take those lost hours back.

Room tip: Try to get a room in the back of the building. I was closer to the front and there was construction going on at 1 AM to 4 AM. Yes. AM!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mariogggg, Marketing & Social Media Executive at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear Ian B,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We started reading the first part of your comment very gladly, however this all turned sour once we read you had had such a bad experience at night due to the construction noise. As you mention, this noise is not caused by us, however we are working closely with the government to ensure loud constructions do not take place during the night. The specific construction nyou mention has already been finished, however we will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you once again for your constructive review, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

We came here for a weekend trip for a last minute getaway for myself and my wife. I am a connoisseur and blogger/reviewer of fine hotels and this property definitely fits the bill! The property was beautifully laid out and our room the "executive suite" was excellent. As with any St Regis property we had the pleasure of a butler and he took care of the few requests we had. We did not take advantage of the unpacking/packing service that they provide though it is a very good service to have. The restaurants inside this property are truly amazing. One experience that should not be missed is La table Krug! OMG what a great restaurant! I have dined at many michelin starred restaurants ( one may even go so far as to call me a michelin star collector ) and this restaurant had the quality of a michelin star and the chef Sylvain Dubois was spectacular! The JG grill was a great place for lunch/dinner or even cocktails! The gym is large and offers a wide variety of machines and areas to do yoga/stretching. The pool is lovely with the view overlooking the city from the top of the hotel. My only critique of this hotel is the spa. The spa service itself was good but a bit overpriced for what we received. The downfall with this spa is the limited size and amenities offered here. The spa should offer other amenities for the guest to make a visit to the spa an experience vs just a service.Usually this can be accomplished with additional amenities such as a whirlpool, mineral pool ( seperate from the main guest pool) along with a larger area for a steam room and sauna. The steam room was part of a shower in the locker room and thus if someone is in the steam room no can can take a shower and vice versa. Aside from that the overall stay was pleasurable and I would definitely return here again in the near future.

Room tip: tea/coffee service to the room is complimentary.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ViraniMD

Dear ViraniMD,

Thank you for writing such an incredible review on your experience with us. We are very glad to read you loved the property, and were especially thrilled to read your comments on La Table Krug. We have taken note of your comments regarding the spa, and have shared them with the team responsible for Remède Spa, and they will discuss them in order to discover new ways to improve. We are glad to know you will be back in Mexico City and staying with us!