The St. Regis Mexico City
$104
$746
$290
1,048 results
All reviewsbutler servicediana restaurantthe king cole barpersonal butlerdiana fountaininfinity poolluxury suiterain showerfour seasonspaseo de la reformasteam roomcar servicefloor to ceiling windowsthird floorhigh floorbeautiful roomfavorite hotel
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Outstanding location on Paseo de la Reforma,very helpful staff and well designed rooms.
I absolutely loved the shower a real delight. The main restaurant and Bar are worth checking out. I had dinner there once on my own and got the royal treatment including a gold fish to keep me company! Butler service is supremely efficient and so are the members of the staff in general. They also appreciate it if you use broken Spanish even if most of them understand English.
Only drawback was that the carpet in my suite (411) was very very dirty.
I would strongly recommend the St R. Especially while there s construction next to the Four Seasons...

Room Tip: Check out Roca a superb meat and seafood restaurant for the connected crowd on an assuming terrace.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DukeofMass
Chantal G, Social Media & Marketing Executive at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear DukeofMass,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review! First of all we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed the Diana Restaurant and were able to experience a culinary journey which encompasses all your senses, as well as enjoying your time with one of our goldfish! We are compromised to offer all our guest superior service delivered from the heart. We apologize for the inconveniences cause by the dirty carpet in your Suite, we have reviewed this issue in our daily morning meeting and Alicia our Director of Housekeeping and Pilar, our Guest Recognition Manager, shall make sure this does not occur in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us take care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I loved everything about it. The wake up call service which comes with a coffee is a perfect way to start the day. I've forgotten the name of the restaurant .....it has a deck facing the main avenue. Food was good. Drinks were good. Service was good. Ambience was good. I could go and on. My first room had some plumbing problems. I was swiftly moved to another room. Loved the carpet in my room. So comfortable and deep and kind of fluffy when you step on it. Views are amazing. Loved my second room facing Paseo de la Reforma. Oh. The Mexican breakfast with beans was great too. Fairly easy to walk to the mall ....Reforma 222. Absolutely stunning mall. And there's a lot to see and do around the area. Bars, shops and cafés. Fairly safe to walk at night too even though some people advice you not to. You may want to go to the upmarket Polanco neighbourhood. That's 15 min taxi ride. I really loved going there but lived staying at St Regis too.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kkn889

Dear kkn889,

What an honor to learn that The St. Regis Mexico City is one of your favorite hotels! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and for pointing out our special qualities, such as the wake up coffee and the views from the terrace. We apologize for the inconveniences created by the plumbing issues, however we hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay in the newly appointed room. I have read your review with our whole team in the morning meeting and have reviewed the problem you encountered with our engineer Rodrigo.

Thank you again for your fantastic review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel in the middle of Mexico City. The best breakfast buffet you'll find including delicious, fresh tropical fruit. The rooms are great with a floor-to-ceiling window. Make sure to eat or have a drink on the terrace facing Paseo de la Reforma. I ran into Owen Wilson there.

Stayed: February 2014
Chantal G, Sales & Marketing Executive at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Andres D,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel and sharing your experience. It is with great pleasure that we read your comment and share it with the whole team, including Javier, our Director of Food & Beverage. He was very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Diana Restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceeds all expectations. The service is out of this world. All staff goes out if their way to please you. Enrique the bellman was extremely helpful and so sweet. The butlers help you with everything from ironing your clothes to picking up a postcard. This is by far the best hotel experience I have EVER had in any country. I definitely recommend this hotel to stay and host events as the banquet staff pleases everyone and handles allergies very carefully. I will definitely be back. Thank you to all the staff that made this a memorable experience.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Bernard d, General Manager at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear AJCC1,

What a fantastic review! It is with great pleasure and pride that we are able to receive such an amazing review from a valued guest. Your trust in our hotel and brand are important instruments to help us continue delivering service from the heart. I have read your review in front of many of our associates in the morning meeting and the smiles on their faces were priceless! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and our services and for sharing your memorable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and for you to continue having experiences which encompass all your senses.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

With an amazing location this hotel offers a world class service that is expected from the brand. From the moment a butler takes your suitcases from the car you feel already welcome in the property. The lobby is situated on the 3rd floor, while doing check in you are received with a glass of champagne. The check-in is smooth and fast. You are taken to your room by your personal butle which shows you the amenities of the room and asks for any needs like the complimentary ironing in the hotel.
The room is spacious and very clean. The bed is just excellent when you need a good night sleep. The bathroom has all the amenities you would expect, with a separate shower and hot tub. The contact with the butler service is always easy and efficient, I used it to polish my shoes and they were ready and perfectly clean in half an hour.
In conclusion, its an excellent hotel that guarantees a truly excellent stay, and well worth your money overall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AlonsoFA
Chantal G, Social Media & Marketing Executive at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Contreras g,

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to review The St. Regis Mexico City! It makes us extremely proud to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Reading comments like yours encourages our whole team to continue delivering service from the heart. I shared your review with the whole team and they were so proud to hear that we delivered an experience encompassing all the senses and emotions.

We look forward to welcoming you very soon in the near future!