“A real gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fresco by Diego - CLOSED

Fresco by Diego
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Condesa
Description: Marcelino offers casual home-cooking in a laid-back environment. Great for brunch. Our bakery is outstanding! Each month we offer new specialties, as we believe a good restaurant should always leave you wanting for more!
“A real gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

When I travel I love sampling the local foods. In two weeks in Mexico I have had wonderful tacos from a truck, mole in a venerable decades old restaurant, and even eaten at Sandborn's (Mexican Denny's). After awhile though I start to crave something more like my regular diet, and with more fresh vegetables.

I stumbled across Fresco while strolling through Condesa, and immediately I knew I had found something different. There were so many great choices! I had a couple salads and a decadent but not overly sweet chocolate torte. The baguette's looked better than just about any bread I have seen here. Cases full of beautiful foods, shade trees overhead, a light breeze, and a good book made for a perfect leisurely lunch.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Great and different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2010

This is a great place, something different in Mexico City, try the salads and the desserts. The only problem is that it has few tables.

Mexico City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hip, chic and delicious delli in la condesa, Mexico City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2009

If you are in this area even if your not hungry you should go and see it and try something!!!!!!

It is a new concept in Mexico, It´s a combination between a small Dean and Delluca and it will remind you also to a french patisserie or a Delli shop. The name of the place is Fresco by Diego. The owners of this place are Rosy and Diego both Chefs.

In this place you can have a sandwich of home made jam or roasted turkey, or ask for the entrees, I had a great a Chicken Curry plate and the last time i was there they had a great piece of fresch fish with Jamaica(mexican flower) sauce.

They have individual minicakes, cakes, tarts and local and international holiday delicacies.

The fresh tangerine juice is great!

There are many things to try there or to take it to a dinner. I will write again with more info.

1 Thank enavic