I do not recommend this hotel. Hotel totally worth the money, sorry I did not take on a little more expensive hotel in the center.
1) Transfer for a fee, not at all. In response to a letter about the transfer, we were told that he was not and advised to take a taxi at the airport, thanks of course, I would certainly not guess.
2) The hotel is located in the street full of prostitutes.
3) The room had no windows (or rather was in a darkened, and after it looked through another wall).
4) Air conditioning is not adjustable.
5) At our request to get the parcel to another hotel (forgot a few dresses), we were told that the hotel policy does not allow it until we were settled. On arrival was asked to get the parcel to have received it tomorrow (mañana). As a result, I lost my clothes, for 3 days no one, we have not been able to help in this matter.
6) In English at almost no one speaks (know a few words.)
7) On the first day we went to the breakfast included in the room. The restaurant called the number of the room, we are shown a list and say you do not have breakfast here. Okay, let's go to the reception. See buffet, say the room number, tell us pass (about what it paid Buffet did not say anything, and no where is it written). Ate (food is not very tasty.) We leave, say pay. We are, for what we have breakfast included. We go to the reception, say yes includes continental breakfast, pay the difference, and all is well. Pay and ask, where's our breakfast should be? Lead to the same restaurant where we were at the beginning. I'm talking, but you do not see our room. Watch lists, there really is not, and immediately stop that or understand English (although this is bad, but still understand). It turns out that we are not mistaken, but the hotel is not wrong to include us in the list. 10 minutes talking about nothing, hearing only one word tomorrow (ftnftf). Tired and left. The hotel did not even apologize for the mistake and did not return the money for the difference. Incidentally continental breakfast: 2 slices of bread, butter, jam, coffee, juice. Wrote that it would be better without breakfast.
8) WiFi is very slow.
9) For a local call to a toll free number took money.
10) In the proposed eviction airport shuttle 2 times more expensive than if you hail a cab in the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Expedia so you can book your Ramada Reforma Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Ramada Mexico City
- Ramada Reforma Mexico City