I stay there for my weeding, I use the rooms to get ready as the ceremony was close to this hotel. Location is very good to visit the downtown, the price is good and the place is really nice. It took some time to get all my rooms, but Manager allowed me to check out later as they did not let me to do the check in at 3pm. but service was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City