We were here 4 months ago and made a return trip. Once again we were given a suite. We had problems with the tv. It was taken care of in less than 10 minutes and this happened about 10pm. The staff is still as amazing as last time. Because of the problems I had with the hotel requested taxi ripping us off at the airport, I decided to just get a cab on the street. The hotel taxi was 200 pesos. The taxi I got used the meter and it was only 65 pesos. This was on a Saturday morning with little traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City