The normal Hampton standards. Down duvet, nice pillows, excellent bed with flat screen TV. The staff were excellent and helpful. They all spoke English well for those who don't speak spanish.
Location near the zocolo is perfect for exploring this area. Breakfast is not great or exciting but included in the price and expected what we had. Would for sure stay here again when in the area. Happy travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City