Really enjoyed our stay here. Nice rooms, nice location just off the Zocolo and near the newly fun Santa Regina area, fair price. The breakfast was good and the internet worked very well. Would definitely go back next time we are in the DF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City