This 3 star hotel should be upgraded to a 4 star hotel. We were staying for 11 nights in a suite. And to sum it up: Great hotel/4 stars - nice beds/3 stars- great suite/4 stars - great breakfast/4 stars - great location/5 stars = great Holiday/4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City