We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It is a beautiful hotel located within walking distance to the cent square of Mexico City there are plenty of great places to eat and sights to see within close proximity
The staff were very friendly and spoke English. The room itself was very comfortable, the bed was large and felt new. Showers, air con, decor, etc was all great too. Free wifi was a plus, but expected in hotels these days.
I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City