This Hampton Inn had a good mix of American familarity combined Mexican culture. The friendly staff spoke English well, responded to our room requests and gave good directions. We stayed in a quiet suite on a high floor in the rear of the building -- good value. Beds, pillows and sofa were comfortable. Lighting was fine. Good closet space and dresser. Safe, TV and refigerator well worked well. Complimentary water bottles were in our room each day. Well stocked breakfast buffet with Mexican and American food were included at no extra charge.
Beautiful stained glass skylight overlooks the lobby and breakfast dining area.
The hotel is about two blocks from the zocalo (large plaza) and other historical sites. Safe area with police officers on foot patrol and directing traffic. Easy walking. Hotel will call radio taxis for guests.
Gracias to hotel desk representative Enrique for suggesting we take the Estrella Roja or ADO express bus from the Mexico City airport to the city of Puebla instead of leaving from a chaotic commuter bus station in Mexico City. This travel advice made our bus trip simple and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City