The hotel is really comfortable, and located two blocks away from the city centre. The facade is gorgeours. The area is safe to walk, even at night and there are two restaurants right past the lobby, so even if you arrive late, as we did, there is an option to eat.
The room has free wi-fi and there is a business centre (6th floor) and a fitness area. Both are complimentary. The breakfast is adequate, with Mexican dishes and an assortment of bread, yoghurt, fruit and cereals. It could ve a bit more varied perhaps, but it is definitely ok.
The staff is really friendly and accomodating. Coming back late at night (when the front door is closed) is also no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City