This hotel is really near of the perfection to visit Mexico City. The staff are friendly and helpful.
The entrance of the hotel is secure, don't worry if you have a late arrival. Same thing with the sector, we always feel secure even in evening. It's a 10 minutes walk from the Zocalo and from metro.
It have a lot of convenience near this hotel, drugstore, store, bakery etc.
The rooms are a little bit small and doesn't have any windows on the outside. But they are clean and confortable.
The breackfast is include and really well. It had a waffle machine (hummm). But not many service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City