This hotel was exactly what I was hoping for and expecting. The staff were great and spoke PERFECT english! It was definitely worth paying the extra money for the breakfast to be included - the buffet had a GREAT selection of food: hot, cold, bread, waffles, fruit, juices!!!! It was delicious! The location was also perfect! Within walking distance of so many great sites, close to the Metro for cheap travel to other sites of Mexico City. It was amazing and I would definitely stay there again if given the opportunity. Love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City